Logix Series 255/760 Demand Regeneration Water Softener - everything you need to treat your water today
This system comes complete for easy installation with 3/4" copper tail pieces, by-pass valve, Brine Tank and tubing. Softener is completely put together with the exception of the by-pass which takes just a couple of minutes to attach to the back of the softener. The softener is programed for the resin capacity and all you have to enter is the Hardness value, Time of day and Day of week. That's it...it really is that simple.
System features include:
- 12-volt wall mount transformer
- A microprocessor control monitors, measures and remembers your actual daily conditioned water useage
- Attractive, efficient and compact design
- The system regenerates automatically when necessary, based on your actual conditioned water needs
- Simple programming insures that the system operates at maximum efficiency
- Self-adjusting reserve capacity keeps the reserve to the proper minimum
- A NOVRAM (non-volatile) memory chip stores essential water use data during power failures
- Solid state electronics and a simple turbine metering system provide for a long, dependable operating life
- Efficient new valve design provides a better flow rate and uses less water to regenerate the system
- Redesigned valve disks ensure long life, perfect alignment and sealing
- Large, strong injector and screen caps seat positively for better operation
- Convenient separation feature lets you remove the control module from the valve by simply pulling on the locking bar
- Automatic flow controller is incorporated right into the system to control backwash and fast rinse for maximum efficiency
- Internal bypass automatically provides water during regeneration
- Manufacturers Warranty - 5 year on Control and 10 year on tank
Select the Turbulator option if your water has .2 ppm of Iron or higher.
The Turbulator is a proven, economical, efficient way to enhance iron removal and add extra value in any water conditioner.
The Turbulator is a unique system that attaches to the bottom of the conditioner’s distributor tube deep inside of the system’s ion-exchange tank. The Turbulator backwash distributor system doesn’t rely on the conventional raiser system; a hit-or-miss technique where water flows up through the resin bed in the hope that some iron will be removed in the process. Instead, the Autotrol Turbulator uses a water stream compression device that actually physically moves and stirs the resin.
To ensure maximum cleaning of the resin, the Turbulator propels resin beads to the top of the bed, and then allows them to settle back to the bottom. As the particles are stirred, they move past one another, scrubbing the dirt and iron particles from the resin beads. Once free from the beads, this sediment and iron flows to drain. This resin bed is constantly turned over and reclassified, cleaning the beads and extending their life greatly. The small investment in the Autotrol Turbulator will save you significant money over the life of the conditioner.